Thursday, December 29, 2005

Finally! The book is finished.

After much work and a steep learning curve, I have managed to finish off the book, put it into a .pdf format and add images. Any spelling mistakes or typos still in there will have to wait for the next edit of the book. I am too busy converting all my other books and booklets over to the same format and get them on the site for sale too.

Here is the site information you have been waiting for.
www.MJK-Private-Income.com , that is the site to order from. I have Paypal as my shopping cart and transaction handler. I will be putting my books on my website on ebay as well. A simple click on a button will take you to paypal and they will take care of everything else. I will have a distinct button for each book or booklet I put on.

"What Money Can't Buy" only $10 Canadian funds

"You can make bee's wax candles, firestarters and hobostove fuel cells" only $5.

Tell me how you like them and leave a comment here on this blog. If you have any suggestions for new material for me to research and write about or if you need a specific subject researched , I can be hired to do that as well.

Michael J. Kaer, President of Kaer Enterprises (.com),www.mikesworms.com and www.onthespotmassage.biz

No comments: