Thursday, February 22, 2007

What is important?

The basics are food, shelter, air, water and security. If I was a nomad I would be able to forage for all the food I need, the parts for a shelter, fuel for the fire, skins and fibres for clothes and boots and maybe make a knive out of a sharp rock or a fire-hardened stick. I am not a nomad. I have a house in a small city that needs to be fed fuel to keep me warm, electricty to communicate and provide me with water and other bills that must be paid. That requires money. I get money in several ways. I have some pension money coming in, I make a few bucks doing odd jobs and I make some money online.

click here for The Most Trusted Name in Home Income
I also get a cheque every month from SFI at Secrets of Internet Millionaires

All this gives me the freedom to do what I want when I want and still provide for bills. Without that freedom I would not be able to prepare myself for the future.
Good luck

Michael J. Kaer, Author of "What Money Can't Buy" at MJK - Private Income

No comments: