Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Busy!!!

I have been so busy this year, I think I am going crazy. We just finished tearing out the walls of my girlfriend's front room, put new insulation in, put up new drywall , painted it , wired in new plugs and a lighted fan and moved some furniture in whille the carpet was still a little damp from the steam cleaner. I have had all kinds of contractors over to my place and I am going to be tearing my house apart to put it back together better. A federal ellection is going to be called soon here in Canada and I am a delegate for one of the political parties. I have had to travel all over the place to get that work started. When do I have time for finishing up the book and getting it out to the waiting public? I have to run into a slow time soon or it may not be ready till my birthday(Dec.31). With all the other stuff and 4 blogs to feed, I still find time to do a little research.

On my way over to this blog, I ran into a site that has all kinds of equipment that any person looking to prepare for the future would drool over. I will not give out the name of the site till I have had a chance to look it over and email them to see if it is ok to use their name. I don't see why they would not, it's free publicity for them, but still I have to ask.

Here is a small list of things that keep me going when I am busy.

1)Kisses- the holloween type with black strap molasses.
2)kisses- the chocolate type.
3)KISSES- the kind I get from my girlfriend.
4) K.I.S.S.'s from my friends (Keep It Simple Stupid), when I make things complicated.

My girlfriend and my family feed me often because I forget to eat when I am busy.
My spiritual books and groups I belong to keep me sane and productive. I feed myself sweets because I need to treat myself well.
As long as I keep balance in all I do I will be O.K. That should be my motto when I am in a crisis situation. Hope that helps someone.

Michael J. Kaer, President of Kaer Enterprises (.com)and www.mikesworms.com

No comments: