Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Change for Survival!

That could sound like a plea from a street-bum and in a sense, that is what a person begging on the streets is actually saying. I am not a bum and I am not living on the streets, but I am asking for a donation from you to me. The donation would be of your time it takes to learn all this "survival-stuff" and the money to set aside to buy some basics right now. If you really want to donate to me, you can. I am looking for equipment and MRE's to test as well as freeze-dried foods. The equipment can be new, like one of those LED lights that I can test for you, and the MRE's and freeze-dried food could be old (like all the stuff you bought for the year 2000). Money is also good. You can send it to my paypal email address at b4kaerbear@hotmail.com .

Here is a list of things I think needs to be changed.

1) Government micro-managing every aspect of our lives.
2) Laws around the growing of industial hemp.
3) Our dependance on big (non-renewable) oil to renewable oil like hemp oil.
4) Our minds from a competitive frame of mind to a co-operative one.

A simple yet powerful list Eh!

Michael J. Kaer ,President of Kaer Enterprises (.com) and www.mikesworms.com

1 comment:

Tim said...

I think we are making slow progress to not depend on oil, with the new hybrid cars. They still use gas, but alot less, and so it'll come by soon. As more people express their concern, more businesses will try to find a solution so everyone buys their product ;-)