Saturday, April 01, 2006

I am busy writing a book about money and I am writing notes on the side for volume 2 of "What Money Can't Buy". The subtitle will be something like "What'cha goin ta do about it". This will be the positive side after all the negatives I laid out in the first book. I may go into a little more detail about what the negatives are just before I address them because some people may have not read the first book(what are you waiting for, go to www.mjk-private-income.com and get it now!)

I recently ordered some samples of MRE's and rations and such to test and put in the book as well as post the results here. I would like to know what experiences you have had with MRE's, Ration Bars and freeze dried foods or even companies that sell these items.

You can leave a comment to this blog that you are sure I will read.

Michael J. Kaer,owner of www.2bitpixel.com

No comments: